Our story begins in 1864, in a tin shed at Zaveri Bazar. Late Shri Bhimji Zaveri’s vision was to give India the jewellery it deserved, that of uncompromising quality and craftsmanship. This vision was furthered by his son, Late Shri Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri, who expanded the business by opening new showrooms. But it was his grandson, Late Shri Gopaldas Zaveri, who shook up the Indian market by offering customers a full value gold buy-back scheme. This legacy of unapologetically putting the customer first still continues. Under the able guidance of Mr. Shrikant Zaveri, TBZ successfully transformed into the modern and innovative jewellery maker it is today.