The Sharjah mosque in Dubai City tour is a popular place to visit and is a great place for those seeking peace and harmony. The stunning building towers over the Corniche along the coast and was inspired by Turkish Ottoman architecture. It has 34 cascading domes and was completed in 2005 by Shaikha Jawaher Bin Mohammed Al Qasimi. It has a separate section for ladies that is easily accessible.
Desert Safari Dubai, is a 6 hours long tour in the desert of Dubai which includes some activities guests can partake in such as Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, Sand Boarding, BBQ Dinner with Live shows such as Belly dance, Tanura Dance & the thrilling Fire show. When visiting Dubai, Dubai Desert Safari proves to be an exceptional epicenter of attraction and its No.1 top tour excursion in Dubai.
The adventure includes dune bashing at Dubai’s Red Sand Dunes which deals with guests riding on land cruisers through the desert and Quad Biking, an ATV bike that you can ride around the desert on. But, Desert Safari also offers other exciting activities that include camel riding, photo opportunities, and sandboarding. Sandboarding is more like snowboarding but you’re riding on the sand instead. These activities, among others, allow you to experience the Desert Safari from a unique perspective.
We do take care of your routine and to provide ease we offer Evening Desert Safari and Morning Desert Safari tours for you to cherish the dawn and dusk in the red sand of Dubai. An evening is empty without refreshment so the Desert Safari offers to you an international buffet meal to fit your appetite. We provide a buffet on the tour with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options along with chicken BBQ.
Four-wheel drive vehicles
- Dress code for Desert Safari, anything specific to wear?
- We recommend you wear normal comfortable clothes. For Boys: Shorts or Cotton Pants with Shirts. For Girls: Shalwar Kamiz, or Pants & T-Shirts
- Photography and Videogrpahy is allowed in Desert Safari?
- There are no restrictions on photography while Kayaking at the Hatta Dam.
- Can I book Desert Safari tour on behalf of a Friend?
- Our Advance Package is with Lunch at the Hatta Fort Hotel in Hatta, and you can also choose the Basic Package and choose the refreshments or Lunch with your choice at Hatta Fort Hotel directly.
One review on “The Dubai Desert Safari”