Cancellation & Refund Policy
Payment and Refund Issue:
Payment for memberships:
- All payments for services at EXPLORE YOUR CITY have to be made in favor of ” EXPLORE YOUR CITY.” only. All payments need to be made on a 100% advance basis to continue to use uninterrupted Paid Services.
We have RAZORPAY/ an authorized organization to collect payments. No other name (i.e., any other individual or organization name) or via personal Western Union or personal PayPal Accounts for any services rendered by EXPLORE YOUR CITY. You are informed that under no circumstances will EXPLORE YOUR CITY be liable for any damage caused due to your transactions/payments made to / in favor of such fraudulent individuals or organizations. To protect your interests, please contact us immediately if any such fraudulent individual or organization tries to mislead you.
- The User, who is liable to pay Subscription Fees, shall pay it on demand even if the User disputes the same for any reason. In the event that the Company decides the dispute to be in the User’s favor, the Company shall refund to the User any excess amount paid by the Member free of interest. In the event of late payment by the User of any sums due under this Agreement, the Membership and the services would stand terminated.
Refund / Money Back Policy:
- Once subscribed, the payment made by the User for Paid service is not refundable and no claim for a refund would be entertained. EXPLORE YOUR CITY neither offers any guarantees for the accuracy, timeliness, and authenticity nor advocates any of the content posted by the other Users. All the services are on a best-effort basis.
Refund on the basis of fraudulent transactions:
- The User is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality, as well as all the activities and transmission performed through his My Folder. He/she shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or offline transaction involving credit cards/debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions. EXPLORE YOUR CITY assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards/debit cards used by the subscriber online / offline.
Refund on the basis of change in preference/delay in the process:
- As we at EXPLORE YOUR CITY keep up high interactions with our clients and carry out the entire process with their approval thus there is no provision for any kind of full or partial refund. Once an order is placed it cannot be canceled as it is sent for processing immediately. Your personal preferences changed in the course of time, and cannot serve as a reason for refund or chargeback.
Suspension / Termination of Services:
EXPLORE YOUR CITY reserves the right to partially suspend the User’s access to certain features, panels, and access points or fully terminate a User’s Account at any time without assigning any reason or notice to the User (Free and Paid Members) in order to protect the interests of other Users of EXPLORE YOUR CITY and/or the interests of EXPLORE YOUR CITY.
Termination or suspension either fully or partially as deemed fit by EXPLORE YOUR CITY may be on reasonable grounds to suspect / on receipt of a complaint / a belief / an investigation / a notification from law-making bodies or governing authorities and can be done for the following reasons:
If there is any breach of the provisions of this Agreement by the User(s)
If the information provided by the User(s) is untrue, inaccurate, or is not current or complete, or if the User(s) unlawfully uses another person’s or business entity’s name or impersonates another person or business identity in any manner.
If the User’s actions may cause financial loss or legal liability to other User(s), or EXPLORE YOUR CITY or its affiliates.
If the User(s) is engaged in misuse or fraudulent use of the Services or involved in illegal/prohibited/inappropriate communications/activities/transactions
If the User(s) posts any information that is unrelated to the services extended by the Site or uses the Site for spamming
If the User(s) is involved in unauthorized access, use, modification, or control of the Site database, network, or related services.
If the User(s) accesses another User(s) account by obtaining another registered User(s) Username and/or Password.
If the User(s) infringes the intellectual property rights of any other person or business entity.
If the User(s) activity may not be in accordance with the ethics and honest business practices.
With such termination, the User(s) would lose the authority to use the Free and Paid Services of the Site and would not be entitled to register again with new User information unless permitted by EXPLORE YOUR CITY in writing. No membership charges/subscription fees paid by the User(s) will be refunded in case of termination. The User(s) acknowledge and agree that any direct or indirect damage caused due to such termination is not a liability of EXPLORE YOUR CITY.