ADVENTURE INDIA PEN
Proprietor Mr. Subodh Joshi
Adventure India welcomes you to a new and unique concept of tourism. Generally most of the people in our country use their holidays for site-seeing and some to enjoy adventure. We come with Adventure Tourism in which we merge adventure, site-seeing and comfort. Each and every member of your family can enjoy our trips.
WHEN YOU HAVE DONE ANYTHING FOR THE FIRST TIME , LAST TIME ?If the answer is too long, then it is a right time to choose one of the adventure from ADVENTURE INDIA wide menu We are a team of experienced trekkers & enthusiastic youngsters, who are professionally experienced in the field of mountaineering & trekking for more than 30 years. We have organised many treks & camps in SAHYADRI & HIMALAYA . Our team has led high altitude trekking to the remotest parts of trans Himalayan region comprising Himachal , Spity , Uttarakhand regions of Himachal & Leh Organising different treks, Camps , Expeditions & Motor Car / Motor cycle safaris in the trans Himalayan range in above area , is our strength. Our Business Partner is situated in Solang Valley which is the most beautiful part of Manali, Himachal Pradesh. Solang is also a skiing hub so along with camps, treks and expeditions we also offer various programs in skiing, all of them being facilitated by trained skiing instructors. We have developed interesting & LEISURE TREKS & DELUX TREKS in Himalaya , which are suitable for beginners & also for entire family. Not to miss this innovative experience of Leisure treks in Himachal & Uttarakhand .
OUR TOURS ADVENTURE CAMPS
Himalaya (Manali / Dharamshala) – Dharamshala is the home of Dalai Lama and is a famous to<tourist destination in North India. Dalai Lama is a Tibetan spiritual leader whose abode is about 3 km from Dharamshala, in Mc Leod Ganj. It is easy to reach Dharamshala, and there are a number of things you can do here.
Sahyadri (Mahabaleshwar / Matheran) – Mahabaleshwar is famous for its Strawberry. Also Mahabaleshwar, essentials include farm fresh strawberries and raspberries that the town is known for. Also you can take home jellies, honey, jams and more. One can also shop for handicrafts, leather items, Kolhapur footwear and much more from the Town Bazaar.
- Leisure Treks
- Deluxe Treks
- Classic Treks
- Himalayan Expedition
- Snow Treks
- Skiing Activities
One day Treks
- Rappelling at Takmak Tok , Dukes Nose, Kokan Kada, Waterfall Rappelling
- Kihim – At a distance of 11.5 km from Alibaug and 13 km from Mandwa Beach, Kihim Beach is a beautiful beach situated at Kihim village on Mandwa – Alibag road in Raigad district of Maharashtra. Kihim Beach is one of the popular beaches on the Konkan coastline and also one of the top places to visit in Alibaug.
- Kashid – Location. This beach town in the state of Maharashtra is located on the stunning shores of the Arabian Sea towards the North Konkan region. Address: Kashid Beach, Alibag-Murud Road, Maharashtra.
Tarkarli – Known for its white sandy beach and water sports, Tarkarli is situated in the Sindhudurg district of Maharashtra. Tarkarli beach is arguably one of the most picturesque beaches in the Konkan region of Maharashtra. The white sand, clear blue water and the suru (casurina) trees add to the splendor of the beach.
Kolad – white water rafting Kolad is famous for white water rafting and the beautiful and picturesque views that it has to offer. It has forts, ancient ruins, lakes, dams, museums, and whatnot. Kolad is a paradise for nature lovers as one can witness lush green forests, birds, Sahyadri mountain ranges, and many such scenic views.
5.Dapoli – Dapoli Tourist Places Sandy or gravelly, the shores of Dapoli are unique and alluring. This includes the golden sand Karde Beach, red pebbled Ladghar Beach and even the black sand Murud Beach. Other than that, the Dapoli tourist places also range from ancient forts and the Harnai Port to the stunning temples.
WILD LIFE MAGIC
Kahna – Kanha National Park was created on 1 June 1955 and in 1973 was made the Kanha Tiger Reserve. Today it stretches over an area of 940 km2 in the two districts Mandla and Balaghat. The park has a significant population of the Royal Bengal tiger, Indian leopards, the sloth bear, barasingha and Indian wild dog.
- Bandhavgad – Bandhavgarh National Park is a national park of India, located in the Umaria district of Madhya Pradesh. Bandhavgarh, with an area of 105 square kilometres (41 sq mi), was declared a national park in 1968 and then became Tiger Reserve in 1993. The current core area is spread over 716 square kilometres (276 sq mi).
Panna – Panna district is famous for its local temples. Brihaspati Kund(बृहस्पति कुण्ड) is a natural crater located in Panna District of Madhya Pradesh, Bundelkhand.It is popular tourist spot among… The fort of Ajaygarh is 80 km from Khajuraho. This fort was very important during the half period of Chandela…
Pench – It is famous for its ferocious Bengal Tigers that boasts a significant amount of tourism in the park. At present, there are around 50 tigers residing in the prey-rich woodlands of park’s region. Besides this, the park also has 39 species of mammals 13 species of reptiles and 3 species of amphibians.
- Tadoba – The main attraction of the Tadoba National Park is Jungle or Tiger Safari in an open top gypsy. There is good chance to spot the shy Sloth Bear and Wild Dogs. One can find some of the Central India’s best native woodland bird species in this forest.
ADVENTURE ON WHEELS
Adventure on four wheels
Adventure on Two wheelers
- Camel Safari – is a 2013 Indian Malayalam-language romance film directed by Jayaraj which narrates a love story set in Rajasthan. The movie features Arun Shankar and Pankaja Menon in the lead roles.
- Desert Treks – Desert trekking is, for many, the ultimate adventure, synonymous with explorers and pioneers of the past. To walk in a world without paths, without permanent settlers, is liberating. Desert walking trips take you deep into a land of extremes, a remote yet rewarding environment unlike any other. No people, no pollution, just the sound of the wind and a vast, uncompromising expanse of desert ahead.
Desert Camping – Highlights: The desert camp offers all the world class amenities like well designed luxury tents, restaurants where you can have the chance to enjoy sumptuous Rajasthani cuisine. Moreover, it also offers traditional music and dance programs and camel and jeep safaris. Location: The resort is located in Sam Sand Dunes.
Rann Utsav – Rann Utsav is a festival of crafts, art, music, dance, food, and nature, and the people of Kutch are attended thousands of people every year. This annual festival celebrates the rich heritage of the ecologically and ethnically diverse land of Kutch district, Gujarat.
- White Rann – The Rann of Kachchh is famous for its white salty desert sand and is reputed to be the largest salt desert in the world.
Digital India-X: Complete Digital Marketing Solutions – Domain + Hosting + Website + Email with Free Website Development, Directory Listing, SEO: www.digitalindax.com
Startup India-X: Helping Businesses and companies Innovate and transform – Everything Your Business Needs In One Place: Company Registration, Startup Registration, All Annual Compliances Other Licenses and Certifications: www.startupindax.com
EXPLORE YOUR CITY BUSINESS GUIDE– www.citiez.in
EXPLORE YOUR CITY Team Awaits your Business to be given Global Exposure!
Socialize with us. We always love hearing from our clients.
Share stories and exchange ideas on business success. Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn, etc.
For More Information Visit Our Website www.adventureindia.org
Thank You For Visit Our Page.
- Travel activities Camping, Cycling, Hiking, Safari, Sightseeing, Sunbathing, Swimming
- Location / Region Maharashtra/ PEN/ Raigad District
- Person Subodh Joshi
- Phone 9422495294
- E-mail [email protected]
- Designation Owner
- Address Near Chavdi Naka, Utkarsh Nagar pen, Raigad Maharashtra 402107
One thought on “ADVENTURE INDIA PEN”