Full Stack Developers
Talents, we are looking for
If your career goal matches most of the following, then yes, you are the best fit for our workforce in a long run!
- You have worked as a software developer long enough to call yourself a professional.
- You thrive on knowledge of OOPs, Data Structure, Algorithms, and Software Engineering methodologies.
- You feel that software engineering is not only about coding and designing but also collaborating with other teams such as QAs, Analysts, and DevOps to deliver a complete solution.
- Your enthusiasm often takes you beyond the limit of your responsibility to explore and gain knowledge about design, development, optimization, and refactoring existing code.
- You are interested to master technologies like Web server echo systems, Relational DBMS, TDD (unit test case), CI tools like Jenkins, Hudson, and Bamboo, Web Frameworks and Front end technologies, Complexity Analysis, and performance optimization
- Experience using source control and bug tracking systems and writing technical documentation
- Experience in writing unit test cases
- Experience working with QA
Technology & Tools we Use.
- SQL Server, MySQL
- Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring JPA, EclipseLink, Soap and Rest web services
- SVN, GIT, Gradle
- TDD (Test Driven Development), Spock, selenium, JUnit
- Atlassian Ecosystem
- Agile and Scrum
Digital Marketing Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
Digital Marketing Executive needed for IT
Need to be well versed in digital marketing, advertising, social media analysis, social media marketing, promotional activities online
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience: Freshers or experience are eligible to apply
Salary-upto Rs. 20000 pm (depends o the current ) and experience
will be day shift work (9:30 PM to 6:30 PM)
6 days working, Sunday fixed off
Certificates in Digital Marketing will be given a high preference
Local candidates will be given preferences
Regional Manager – Sales & Business Development
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Should possess knowledge of Sales activities in the IT industry.
2. Should have Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills.
3. Ability to handle and have good co-ordination with existing and new clients
BBA/ MBA in Sales & Marketing B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical, Environment, Chemical engineering, and Civil Engineering
Technical / Professional
Knowledge of Basic MS Office
Water and Wastewater, Environment, Chemicals, etc.
- Communicate optimization opportunities and risks across all parts of the organization.
- Technical Analysis: Lead comprehensive technical site audits on desktop and mobile to identify gaps like Multiple Domains correct indexing, AMP pages best practices, page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc., and give recommendations and execute the plan.
- On-Page Optimization: Lead regular analysis of all on-page attributes and provide recommendations based on SEO best practices for optimization.
- Off-page: Lead in-depth link analysis by evaluating multiple link data points and properties.
- Categorize the links as positive or negative impact links and create action plans around link building or removal.
- Create a keyword strategy for the different categories of the website.
- SEO Analytics: Lead data analysis to derive actionable insights.
- Be analytical and creative in representing SEO data in different reports.
- Analyze SEO reports and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation, and appropriate action plans based on insights.
- Analyse the google search analytics (webmaster) and also Google Analytics to measure the website performance and take action accordingly.
- At least 0 to 2 years of experience in SEO.
- Basic Content writing skills
- Decent knowledge of WordPress is good to have.
Interested candidates can contact